Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Girlyfields

I had so much fun shooting these girls. They are all so beautiful and were great about having so many pictures taken. These are just a few of the great shots we got!














9 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Keli -- Yes, of course I will let you take pictures of my girls next week! You are a fabulous photographer -- I love these pictures of the Girlyfields!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Holy cow, Keli! I love these, even with their messy hair! The one with the girls walking across the bridge from behind made me cry. I'm serious! It looks like it's straight out of a magazine. You are very talented and have a very bright future ahead of you in photography. I know, that sounds cheezy but it's true! I can't wait to see all of them on the CD. Thanks again!!!

Keli said...

Jen -- that is great. I will call you to see when will work. If you can talk Chad into it we can even do some family shots if you would like. Be thinking of where you might like to go.

Keli said...

Alisa--I am so glad you like them. I can't wait to show you the rest. Thanks for your nice comment.

Keli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jer&ash said...

Nice work. These pictures are all really good. We have always commented on what good pictures you take. It's great your doing something with your talent and it looks like your having fun. I can't wait to have you take some pictures for us.

TD said...

The smallest one climbing down from the tea table is my FAVORITE, totally adorable. But, they are all good. Keep it up! I'll start dreaming of the day you can photo my girls.

Keli said...

td- that picture is one of my favorite too. In fact, I think I might use that one on the first page of my website when I get all official.