I couldn't be happier about the photos. What a great sneak peek! I can't wait to view the rest of the pictures that you took. I'm sorry I haven't called you. Life has been really crazy since Brandon and I got back from our honeymoon. I will call you tomorrow to discuss cost and plan a time to pick up the discs. Thank you so much!! You did a wonderful job, as I knew you would. Have a great day!
Kelly these are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! You did such an awesome job! I really can't believe what a wonderful job you did capturing every part of the day! Thanks again for yesterday I cant wait to see the pics of my sweet Gwenivere.
2 comments:
Hi Keli :)
I couldn't be happier about the photos. What a great sneak peek! I can't wait to view the rest of the pictures that you took. I'm sorry I haven't called you. Life has been really crazy since Brandon and I got back from our honeymoon. I will call you tomorrow to discuss cost and plan a time to pick up the discs. Thank you so much!! You did a wonderful job, as I knew you would. Have a great day!
Kelly these are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! You did such an awesome job! I really can't believe what a wonderful job you did capturing every part of the day! Thanks again for yesterday I cant wait to see the pics of my sweet Gwenivere.
Post a Comment