Remember this picture?

I created it for a company called Poppy Seed Projects (used to be Simply Creative) for a project/class they developed. It has done well enough that they decided to add some new choices. Scroll down to see what I've been working on during the last few weeks.
Options now include: Bountiful, Logan, Idaho Falls, Mt. Timpanogos, St. George, and Manti.
I am working on a Temple-Specific Picture Blog that will have even more photos not offered directly through Poppy Seed, but that can be purchased for their class for an additional $32.
Below are the temples Poppy Seed now offers in addition to the original Salt Lake image. Check back for a link to the new blog and a look at all the new images.

Bountiful

Logan

Idaho Falls

Mt. Timpanogos

St. George
Poppy Seed is also offering the picture below as the Mt. Timpanogos option on the small 'Everyday Temple Blocks' they do.

Tell me what you think.

I created it for a company called Poppy Seed Projects (used to be Simply Creative) for a project/class they developed. It has done well enough that they decided to add some new choices. Scroll down to see what I've been working on during the last few weeks.
Options now include: Bountiful, Logan, Idaho Falls, Mt. Timpanogos, St. George, and Manti.
I am working on a Temple-Specific Picture Blog that will have even more photos not offered directly through Poppy Seed, but that can be purchased for their class for an additional $32.
Below are the temples Poppy Seed now offers in addition to the original Salt Lake image. Check back for a link to the new blog and a look at all the new images.

Bountiful

Logan

Idaho Falls

Mt. Timpanogos

St. George
Poppy Seed is also offering the picture below as the Mt. Timpanogos option on the small 'Everyday Temple Blocks' they do.

Tell me what you think.

8 comments:
Keli - These look amazing - your mixed textures are really great and I am excited for this new venture ! -- WHEN are we going to Nauvoo!? ;) if you DO take that one -- I definitely want a pic! :) the Salt lake is my favorite - I think the contrasts in that one are perfect - well done! You may want to consider branching out to etsy as well!
you are amazing!! I can't wait to do the project for super saturday. I favor the Salt Lake Temple just becaues thats where we were married! I love it!
Keli,
These are georgeous! Do you have a version of the Salt Lake Temple in horizontal?
Beautiful! You are SO talented!! I love the textures and contrast, amazing!
I do have a horizontal version of the Salt Lake Temple. I will post it on my Temple Picture blog soon.
Hey, this is Alyssa, Landon's friend. He told me to check out your blog because I'm a photography major and I must say that I loved these images. Great work, thank you for sharing your talent!
Hi! I linked here from Poppyseed. A group of us (11 total!) are in Missouri and ordering the Logan, SLC, Timp and St. George temple pictures. They are so SO beautiful, thank you so much for your awesome pictures. Any chance you'll be offering the Nauvoo or Jordan River temple any time soon? Our ward is only a couple hours from Nauvoo and we'd be happy to host your trip! {wink} Here is my e-mail if you decided to offer any other temples! luckydogs08@gmail.com
I love your work and was wondering how much you would charge for a 8x10 print of your Mt Timpanogos Temple Picture?
Contact me: jonesbonnie13@gmail.com
Post a Comment